HomeMy Etsy ShopPine Needle BasketsKnitting/CrochetMy Travels

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Prize From Fuzzy Slippers

How totally appropriate that after my Adventures in Socks post a few days ago I would receive a gift I won at Vicki's Grow Your Blog Party from Fuzzy Slipper Designs!   It seems life is full of humor when we look for it and least expect it.

Well....Moriah sent me the most delightful assortment of handmade cards.  They are so lovely that it will be difficult to give them away!  Only my most cherished friends and relatives on this short list.

 
Of course, I guess I could always get more at her Esty shop :-) 

Thank you, Moriah, for this unique and wonderful gift!  I will enjoy giving them as much as those I love will enjoy receiving them.


                                           Until next time ~
                                                Terri

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful assortment of cards-- I think I would want to keep them a bit before sending them to new homes:)
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are great! How nice that you won them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very welcome Terri! I love that picture of everything spread out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, a great win.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky girl!!! What a beautiful assortment of handmade cards! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is great to have nice cards on hand....and even nicer that you won them! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were a follower of mine over at my old blog and,I am trying to let all my followers at Cross'N My Stitches, know that I am no longer there. I had to abandon the blog after not being able to post anymore for some reason. My new blog is, http://lovenmystitches.blogspot.com/ Please rejoin me there by signing up as a new follower. Love you all and want to reconnect with ya'll. Thank you so much. LindaLee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Terri, my name is Terri as well. Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit : )
    I participated last year in GYB party. It was so much fun. I need to stop by there and visit some lovely bloggers. Your winnings are indeed fabulous! Yay!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to receive such a gift! The cards look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi there. nice to meet you ... thank you for stopping by my blog. hope you are well & do have a lovely weekend!! ( :

    neat handmade cards - i love the golf cart, the snowman too... neat designs.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!