Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Baby Shower Blessings

A sweet friend at work is expecting a little girl next month and
coworkers are giving her a baby shower.
 
How exciting for her and what fun for me!



A shower is always a wonderful opportunity
to create something special....
something heartfelt for the
precious new life about to enter this crazy world.

 

 
I love this little pinafore dress.
My granddaughters (all three of them!) each have
one of these small treasures.
It's crocheted, using only the softest yarns,
so is fast to make and looks just adorable.
 

 
 
The Angel Wings Pinafore pattern is available on Ravelry for free.
 
Until next time ~
        Terri

8 comments:

  1. Hi Terri! How absolutely sweet! Later, she can use it for a dress for her dolly, or save it for her own daughters. Very nice work!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I scanned through yours, You are very talented! I love the pine weavings! In fact, I couldn't help but purchase the one remaining necklace in your easy store. It will go so well with my wardrobe!

    Thanks again for visiting and for your comment,
    Sweet blessings, Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris! Thank you for your visit! You are too sweet. I will be sending the pendent to you today and I hope you love it! Looking forward to seeing more posts from you!
      Hugs, Terri

      Delete
  2. Lovely little dress Terri. Hope the baby shower went well. Just today I talked to 2 friends about planning a baby shower I'm throwing for my daughter in law in about 2 months time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sami. The shower was very nice. I'm always impressed by the creativity expressed in different ways by different folks. Such fun! Enjoy planning yours!!
      Hugs, Terri

      Delete
  3. It is truly a lovely present.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow pinafore that so beautiful... good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made the cutest crochet dress! I would love to try and make one too and thanks for sharing the pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting a new life, the wee dress is sweet, lots of work to make I"m sure.... I do baby booties at MadeByGrandmasHands on Etsy and when I saw your site name it fit so nicely. Hope you can make it to PEI some day again, cheers Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!