HomeMy Etsy ShopPine Needle BasketsKnitting/CrochetMy Travels

Monday, August 4, 2014

Three peas

I've heard it said that life is what happens when you're making other plans. 
That describes me and why I haven't been posting for a bit.

My sweet little granddaughter was diagnosed with a serious eye condition requiring repeated exams and  treatments, and repeated trips to Miami. This nine hour drive is not fun.  Especially with a rambunctious two year old!  Prayerfully, all will be resolved soon and life plans can continue.




These are my three little peas in a pod.  Seems the only way to capture them all together is to put them in something.  This little pool did the trick!

Hope you will all hang with me a while. We are headed to Alaska next month and I can't wait to share this adventure with you!

                                                  Hugs,
                                                      
                                                      Terri



4 comments:

  1. I will say a prayer for your little sweetie. They are adorable friend! Best of luck and enjoy that trip!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your granddaughter's eye condition gets better soon. They look cute in the little pool. Enjoy your Alaskan holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things improve for your granddaughter. Enjoy your Alaska travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear about your granddaughter's eye problem. I stopped to pray for her immediately after reading your post. I have three granddaughters of my own and two grandsons and we are blessed to live near all of them. We are a closely knit family and have a lot of love for one another. I definitely understand how other things are put on hold when family is involved. I hope she will be completely free of this problem very soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!