HomeMy Etsy ShopPine Needle BasketsKnitting/CrochetMy Travels

Monday, April 15, 2013

Thank you Blue Finch!

Don't you just love a surprise?

Even when you kind of think you know something may be coming.


Well I received a most lovely surprise this weekend from
my friend Rachel at Blue Finch.

I met Rachel at Vicki's Grow Your Blog Party and after seeing
her beautiful jewelry creations quickly became a follower.

Well....this VERY generous lady promised a gift to ALL her new followers!!

And this is it!!!


This lovely pair of earrings arrived in a gift box attached to
a blue finch card.  Now how awesome is that!

Thank you again, Rachel.
 
And if you haven't yet visited Blue Finch, please do.
You will be delighted!

Until next time ~
Terri 


3 comments:

  1. They are just lovely, congrats.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It's so nice to meet you! Your gift from Rachel is lovely. What a special touch the little birdie card was. I'm your newest follower too! :) ... I love the namne of your blog and your story behind it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU for a lovely blog post! I am so glad you like them! Enjoy!
    XO
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!