HomeMy Etsy ShopPine Needle BasketsKnitting/CrochetMy Travels

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bling Sweaters

A dear friend's daughter is expecting their first child.
It's a girl!!
 
I wanted to make a little something that had some bling to it and his little sweater and hair bow seemed like the perfect fit.



I used the softest yarns.


The bow still needs to be finished, but I have time.  The shower is next month.



After finishing the baby sweater I decided to make something for myself.


A friend shared this Chevron Lace Cardigan pattern.


Using Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn in multi-color, I got a bit of bling without much effort.

 
I really enjoyed this pattern.  Easy to follow but also enough change to
keep my interest.

I'll be travelling later this summer and am looking for a project that travels well.  Since we will be limited to 44 pounds of luggage it has to be small, but not fingerweight (too hard to see :-)
Any ideas?

Now back to work with some pine needles!


Until next time ~

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!